Standalone in every situation
Whether on the roof or on firm ground, whether reproducible angled cuts and guided cuts in combination with the FSK cross cutting guide rails and the FS guide rails or precise mitre cuts – the HKC 55 cordless portable circular saw demonstrates what modern circular saws are capable of. It proves it in every cut with its versatility, flexible usability and maximum precision day after day.
- 18V Li-ion battery and connectable cross cutting guide rails ensure mobility and independence
- Brushless EC-TEC motor combined with lithium-ion batteries for max cutting power
- In conjunction with the trimming rail, fast, accurate and mobile cross cuts
- Safe and easy handling thanks to the cutting depth adjustment with plunge function, pendulum hood remote control and guide wedge
- Angle adjustment with central clamping mechanism from 0 to 50°
- Safe and perfectly straight sawing along the guide rail
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Maximum cutting performance up to 55 mm and durability thanks to the combination of brushless EC-TEC motor and 5.2 Ah lithium-ion battery pack.
Convenient and safe:
Safe handling – thanks to cutting depth adjustment with plunge-cut function, remote control of the suspended cover, guide wedge and angle adjustment from 0 to 50°.
Systems get it done:
One for all – the 5.2 Ah lithium-ion battery packs in the HKC 55 can be used in all cordless devices in the same class. And vice versa.
- Rip and cross cuts in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Ideal for mobile use on work sites
- Cutting roof battens to length
- Sawing lining boards/shuttering to size
- Sawing boards to size
- Cutting chipboard to size
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
Cross cutting guide rails
Compound mitre saw system which securely joins machine and cross cutting guide rails together for precisely accurate repeat cuts.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.