3-in-1. Saw, notch cutter, flattening planer.
The HK 132 is a diverse all-round tool. It impresses as a first-class hand-held saw with a cutting depth of 132 mm, as well as first class notch cutter or reliable hand-held planer. In conjunction with the conversion set, the change from one function to another is effected in a flash. Together with the special sandwich saw blade it is also suitable as a construction site saw for sawing sandwich panels.
- Trouble-free retraction control of the movable guard, particularly of benefit for mitre cutting
- Accurate, fixed adjustment for mitre-cutting up to 60°
- Electronic convenience: Soft start, constant speed, overload protection and coil temperature monitoring
- Stable and exact guidance by means of the guide system: parallel fence, guide plate extension, parellel fence for guide rail
- Precise guidance via large base-plate
- Optimum amount of force/control from the operator via rear pistol grip which is in the cutting plane
- Drive spindle with triple bearings for high stability and long life
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Precise even at greater cutting depths of up to 132 mm. Saves time when producing mitre cuts in combination with the guide rail.
Convenient and safe:
Problem-free sawing, even in the case of mitre cuts, thanks to remote control of the suspended cover, which is actuated directly from the additional hand grip.
Systems get it done:
Can be converted in no time at all from the circular saw to the planer and milling machine. In short: Three carpentry machines in one.
- Chop, mitre, rip and jack-rafter cuts in wood and insulating materials up to 132 mm material thickness
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
GC guide system
Guide system for safely guiding sawing tools.
Electronic monitoring of the winding temperature
Electronic monitoring of the coil temperature protects against damage to the motor.
Electronic overload protection
Protects the motor with blocking tool.
Starting current limiter
Simple start for household fuses.