Items included KS 120 EB
- HW universal saw blade W60
- workpiece clamp
- operation tool
- in carton
Quality down to the finest detail.
Guides left, guides right. Even where others only pretend to do so. With spherical bushings on both sides to offer a double layer of protection in terms of keeping the carriage precisely on course across extra-large columns. Double-sealed for an extremely long service life, always exact and with zero play.
- Twin-column guide with two bearings for unique precision
- Dual-line laser for an accurate indication of the cutting line
- Fine adjustment of the saw blade angle accurate to the millimetre from the front of the machine
- Special cutting position for cutting depths up to 120 mm
- FastFix saw blade changing for adaptation to the working material
- Twin-column guide for accurate cuts
- Precision angle transfer via bevel and dual-line laser
- Compact, lightweight design for convenient transportation
- Safety brake
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Perfect seating from the very first cut thanks to exact marking of the cutting width via dual-line lasers and precision adjustment for angled cuts accurate to the millimetre
Convenient and safe:
Does not take up much space and never gets in the way, thanks to its compact design with no protruding guide rods
Innovative down to the finest detail:
No need to change saw blades and no set-up time thanks to the extra mitre position for expanding from a cutting depth of 88 mm to up to a maximum cutting depth of 120 mm
- Trimming skirting boards and cornices up to 120 mm in height – no calculations
- Cutting boards and panels up to 305 x 88 mm
- Trimming crown mouldings up to 168 mm in their original wall position
- Trimming square timber and beams up to 88 mm thick
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
MMC digital electronics
Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Precision dual-line laser
Two laser lines for simple, precision positioning along the scribe mark from the left or right.