Items included KS 88 E-UG-Set
- KS 88 E
- HW universal saw blade W60
- workpiece clamp
- operation tool
- adjustable stop
- telescopic slide-out scale
- fold-out pedestal
- in carton
Less weight, but better performance.
Guides left, guides right. Even where others only pretend to do so. With spherical bushings on both sides to offer a double layer of protection in terms of keeping the carriage precisely on course across extra-large columns. Double-sealed for an extremely long service life, always exact and with zero play.
- FastFix saw blade changing for adaptation to the working material
- Twin-column guide for accurate cuts
- Compact, lightweight design for convenient transportation
- (KA-UG-R, KA-UG-L and UG-KAPEX incl. in the contents)
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Minimises waste – minimises material costs. The bevel for creating angles.
Convenient and safe:
Intelligent comfort functions such as an angle pre-selection button and quick-release clamp for adjustment of the inclination angle.
Systems get it done:
Accurately angled work, stable support and even more precise results thanks to the system accessories.
- Cutting boards and panels up to 305 x 88 mm
- Trimming crown mouldings up to 168 mm in their original wall position
- Trimming square timber and beams up to 88 mm thick
- Underframe facilitates and supports KAPEX applications
- Convenient transport on building and inst. sites thanks to KAPEX underframe
- KAPEX underframe makes simple folding in for transport possible
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
MMC digital electronics
Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.