Sliding compound mitre saw KAPEX KS 60 E-UG-Set
Mobility, versatility and best results – perfectly combined.
The new KAPEX KS 60 dispenses with everything not needed for the job – such as every unnecessary gram of weight. With impressive features such as ergonomically positioned carrying handles, cord holder and transport safety device and an extremely compact design thanks to flush-mounted guide rods, this device makes no compromises in terms of precision and versatility – with a mitre angle on both sides of up to 60 degrees and an inclination angle on both sides of up to 46 or 47 degrees. The Festool twin-column guide with two bearings ensures that the saw blade is guided reliably and smoothly. A range of other clever details such as the LED spotlight, the pull-out extension table, the additional groove function and the bevel help to make the KAPEX KS 60 a perfect combination of mobility, versatility and optimum results.
- Compact and lightweight, with ergonomic handles and cord holder
- LED spotlight to show cutting lines precisely (included in the set or available as an accessory)
- Bevel for producing interior and exterior angles
- Inclination angle of up to 47°/46° on each side and mitre angle of up to 60° on each side
- More mobile with the base frame: The UG-KAPEX base frame is a stand and a transport frame in one
- Cutting depth limiter for rapid grooving
- For a clean and healthy working environment: The extraction system in combination with a Festool mobile dust extractor sucks up the dust at its source
- Always adapted to the working material: Festool saw blades are ideally adapted to the KAPEX KS 60 and the materials being used
- Ideal for mobile use in assembly applications
- Cutting boards and panels up to 305 x 60 mm
- Trimming strips, profiles and square timber up to 60 mm thick
- Precisely angled adjustment of skirting boards and cornices without calculations – in conjunction with the bevel
- Underframe facilitates and supports KAPEX applications
- Convenient transport on building and inst. sites thanks to KAPEX underframe
- KAPEX underframe makes simple folding in for transport possible
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
MMC digital electronics
Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
LED light for simple and precise placement against the scribe mark.
You can view 8 of 16 possible accessory items here. You can view 4 of 16 possible accessory items here.
Spot lighting SL-KS 60for KS 60Item number: 500120
Increase A-SYS-KS 60for KS 60Item number: 500121
Fastening clamp FSZ 120for FS/2, MFTItem number: 489570
Adapter plate UG-AD-KS 60for KS 60Item number: 202056
Special saw blade 216x2,3x30 TF64for KS 60Item number: 500122
Special saw blade 216x2,3x30 WZ/FA60for KS 60Item number: 500123
Universal saw blade 216x2,3x30 W36for KS 60Item number: 500124
Fine tooth saw blade 216x2,3x30 W60for KS 60Item number: 500125