Items included CS 70 E
- HW universal saw blade W32
- angle stop
- workpiece holder
- operation tool
- in carton
Solid, strong and uncompromising.
Cross or rip cuts. Mobile or stationary. Interior fitting, furniture-making or exhibition construction. One solution for a variety of tasks: The PRECISIO CS 70 with a low weight and ingenious functions can saw workpieces with a material thickness of up to 70 mm. And with the comprehensive range of system accessories, the CS 70 can be converted into a fully fledged sawing station.
- Moving splinterguard for splinter-free cuts on both sides
- Clearly laid out, well-positioned control elements
- Surrounding V groove for locating angle stops
- 2200 watt universal motor for powerful cutting
- Can be upgraded to a sawing station by adding an extensive range of accessories
- note: with stabilising electronics without air filters
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
2200 watts for maximum cutting performance, even with harder materials. Can be quickly converted from rip cuts to cross cuts thanks to the angle stop.
Convenient and safe:
Variable work up to a cutting depth of 70 mm and splinter-free sawing on both sides thanks to integrated splinter guard.
Systems get it done:
Attachment system for even wider, longer and larger work. Extraction option for a dust-free, healthy working environment.
- Draw the saw blade for quick, precise cross cuts up to 320 mm wide
- Cross cuts up to 226 mm wide at 45°
- Rip cuts up to a depth of 70 mm
- Tilting saw blade for angled cuts between -2° and 47°
- Retractable spacer wedge for hidden cuts - removal not necessary
Groove in saw table
lever clamps on the saw table fix the workpiece securely and prevent it from shifting accidentally
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Standard connection (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction, protects the operator and the environment.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Patented splinterguard for splinter-free cuts on both sides when sawing.