Stirrer MX 1200 RE EF HS3R
Robust. Ergonomic. With perfect dust extraction.
Thick clouds of dust when stirring are a thing of the past. With the MX stirrers along with the MX dust extraction, which is simply clipped onto the edge of the bucket, you can mix any material in future almost without any dust whatsoever. This not only benefits your lungs, but your back as well. Thanks to the flexible ErgoFix height adjustment, you will work upright and spare your back in the process. The powerful motors combined with the sturdy transmission ensure maximum traction and a long service life. If you take a break, the non-slip rubber corners hold the stirrer on the wall. And when the work is done, you’ll not only find that the stirrers are quickly and easily cleaned, ready for transport – but your construction site is clean, too.
- MX extraction included in the scope of delivery: For dust-free mixing and a clean working environment with no rework required
- ErgoFix height adjustment with integrated quick-change function
- FastFix quick-change system for separating the machine and stirrer basket without the use of tools
- No material splash upon start-up thanks to soft start with variable speed trigger
- Less effort required for guiding the stirrer thanks to ergonomic handle design with large lever arm
- Variable speed trigger and electronic speed control
- Powerful motor with power electronics for constant power development
- Stable rubber corners protect the machine against damage and, at the same time, enable secure set-down and non-slip leaning against the wall
- Protective cap with labyrinth seal prevents the penetration of spray water and dirt
- 1-gear stirrer with 1200 Watt for mixing applications up to 60 l
- Ideal for mixing ready-made plaster, gypsum, compounds, tile adhesive, mortar, concrete, cement, etc.
MMC digital electronics
Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
For holding a M14 stirring rod.
You can view 7 of 7 possible accessory items here. You can view 4 of 7 possible accessory items here.
Dust extraction MX - Afor all MX stirrers and CT/CTL/CTM mobile dust extractorsItem number: 576759
Disc stirrer WS 2 140x600 M 14for MX 1200, MX 1200/2, MXP 1200, MXP 1202Item number: 769022
Adapter AD-EF-M14/80 ErgoFixItem number: 769091
Stirrer CS 140x600 M14for MX 1200, MX 1200/2, MXP 1200, MXP 1202Item number: 769117
Spiral stirrer HS 3 140x600 R M14for MX 1200, MX 1200/2, MXP 1200, MXP 1202Item number: 768708
Spiral stirrer HS 3 140x600 L M14for MX 1200, MX 1200/2, MXP 1200, MXP 1202Item number: 768138
Spiral stirrer HS 2 140x600 M14for MX 1200, MX 1200/2, MXP 1200, MXP 1202Item number: 769031