Items included MX 1000 E EF HS2
- stirrer rod HS 2 120x600 M14
- ErgoFix adapter
- double open-ended wrench
- in carton
Robust, ergonomic, powerful.
Stooped-over mixing is now a thing of the past: The size of the MX stirrers can be adapted with the ErgoFix height adjustment. You work upright, protect your back and can completely rely on the powerful motors, which ensure intensive and quick mixing. For the time between usage, the stirrers have anti-slip rubber corners for positioning against the wall. And, after the work is completed, they are easy to clean and transport – the machine and stirrer can be disconnected without the need for any tools.
- ErgoFix height adjustment with integrated quick-change function
- No material splash upon start-up thanks to soft start with variable speed trigger
- Less effort required for guiding the stirrer thanks to ergonomic handle design with large lever arm
- Powerful motor with power electronics for constant power development
- Stable rubber corners protect the machine against damage and, at the same time, enable secure set-down and non-slip leaning against the wall
- Variable speed trigger and electronic speed control
- Protective cap with labyrinth seal prevents the penetration of spray water and dirt
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Constant mixing power thanks to the high-torque 1020-watt motor with power electronics.
Convenient and safe:
Low-exertion mixing that protects the back thanks to ErgoFix height adjustment and ergonomic handle positioning.
Systems get it done:
Ideally suited to the mixing material and volume – comprehensive range of stirrer baskets. Simple stirrer basket replacement thanks to quick-change function.
- Universal 1-speed stirrer for mixing applications up to 40 l.
- Ideal for mixing compounds, tile adhesive, mortar, gypsum and larger quantities of liquid materials.
MMC digital electronics
Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
For holding a M14 stirring rod.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.