The first system-integrated power cable in SYSTAINER format.
A completely new generation of power distributors: The new SYS-PowerHub combines all of the benefits of a conventional cable drum with the advantages of the Festool Systainer system. With its ten-metre long cable that can be neatly stowed in the interior during transport and four 230 V sockets mounted on the exterior, it offers all of the freedom that you could need for connecting your power tools. As a further benefit, the new SYS-PowerHub is also designed with an internal socket that you could use to safely charge your smartphone, for example, while ensuring that it is protected against contamination. And it is of course protected against splashing water (IP44) and can be easily combined with the SYS-Roll or SYS-Cart for transport to and from the building site. The SYS-PowerHub: Systematic power distribution.
- Tidy: There is plenty of room inside for the securely connected 10 m long cable. The SYS-PowerHub also features room for any battery packs or small parts required
- Can supply power to up to four power tools simultaneously. The internal power socket can also be used to charge a mobile phone, for example, while protecting it against contamination
- Can be connected to other Systainers even when closed, thanks to the two cable outlets
- When connected to the mains, the red light on the front signals that it is ready for operation
- The internal socket is securely protected against dust and contamination. The integrated thermal overload protection provides additional safety
- Fully compatible with the SYS-Roll and SYS-Cart – this means that it is easy to transport and highly mobile and ensures that an organised appearance can be presented to the customer
- for connecting power tools, chargers, mobile dust extractors, working lights, etc.
- also suitable for charging a smartphone while protecting it from contamination, for example, thanks to the internal socket
- 4x external sockets
- 1x internal socket
- integrated thermal protection switch
- 10 m connection cable, type H07 RN F3G1.5, securely connected
- Systainer with integrated sockets and 10 m cable for use as a power distributor on the construction site, which can be fully integrated into the Systainer system