Items included CTM 48 E LE EC
- SELFCLEAN filter bag
- smooth suction hose dia. 27/32 x 3.5 m AS/CT
- cable holder
- compressed air module
- in carton
Designed for continuous industrial use.
Tough continuous operation is its speciality – and that of its brushless EC-TEC drive concept that guarantees even greater reliability and durability. For constant suction power when machining plastic, ceramic, wood or painted surfaces. Thanks to its large container geometry and capacity of 48 l, the CLEANTEC CTM 48 LE EC provides maximum volume. The swivelling castor wheels, rear wheels and handle also make it extremely mobile. The flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilised: This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. A 3400 l/min volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air. Approved for dusts in dust class M.
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- EC-TEC motor for continuous use
- Approved for dust category M
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- With integrated connection for EAA and compressed air tools
- container/filter bag capacity 48/46 l
- approved for dust class M
- compressed air connection with additional air flow -I/O- Automatic
- EAA connection
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
With long-lasting EC-TEC drive concept for tough continuous application and work in quasi-stationary operation of the energy box.
Convenient and safe:
Compact design with flat filter and maximum volume. Saves time as the filter bag has to be changed less often.
Systems get it done:
SYSTAINERS, SORTAINERS and Workcenters can be attached to the extractor via SYS dock.
- For wood dust and dust with limit values > 0.1 mg/m³
- For continuous professional use, e.g. industrial applications
- Integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for extraction from electric and pneumatic tools
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Health protection: The flow sensor checks for a minimum air speed of 20 m/sec and issues a warning if the air speed falls below this value.
Smooth sleeve hose
With a smooth exterior which allows it to slide over surfaces perfectly