Sliding compound mitre saw KAPEX KS 88 RE
Less weight, but better performance.
Guides left, guides right. Even where others only pretend to do so. With spherical bushings on both sides to offer a double layer of protection in terms of keeping the carriage precisely on course across extra-large columns. Double-sealed for an extremely long service life, always exact and with zero play.
- Twin-column guide with two bearings for unique precision
- Compact, lightweight design for convenient transportation
- Intelligent details such as an angle preselection and quick-release clamp for rapid adjustment of the inclination angle
- FastFix saw blade changing for adaptation to the working material
- Twin-column guide for accurate cuts
- Cutting boards and panels up to 305 x 88 mm
- Trimming crown mouldings up to 168 mm in their original wall position
- Trimming square timber and beams up to 88 mm thick
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
MMC digital electronics
Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Crown stop AB-KA-UG/2for KS 120, KS 88, KS 60Item number: 203356
Crown stop AB-KS 120for KS 120, KS 88Item number: 494369
Terminal KL-KS 120for KS 120, KS 88Item number: 494391
Clamping kit SZ-KSfor KS 120, KS 88, KS 60Item number: 494693
Universal saw blade 260x2,5x30 W60for KS 120, KS 88Item number: 494604
Fine tooth saw blade 260x2,5x30 W80for KS 120, KS 88Item number: 494605
Special saw blade 260x2,4x30 TF68for KS 120, KS 88Item number: 494607
Special saw blade 260x2,5x30 WZ/FA64for KS 120, KS 88Item number: 494606