Solid, strong and uncompromising.
Cross or rip cuts. Mobile or stationary. Interior fitting, furniture-making or exhibition construction. One solution for a variety of tasks: The PRECISIO CS 70 with a low weight and ingenious functions can saw workpieces with a material thickness of up to 70 mm. And with the comprehensive range of system accessories, the CS 70 can be converted into a fully fledged sawing station.
- 2200 watt universal motor for powerful cutting
- 70 mm cutting depth for an even wider range of applications
- Change quickly from rip to cross cuts with the angle stop
- Moving splinterguard for splinter-free cuts on both sides
- Clearly laid out, well-positioned control elements
- Surrounding V groove for locating angle stops
- Can be upgraded to a sawing station by adding an extensive range of accessories
- note: with stabilising electronics without air filters
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
2200 watts for maximum cutting performance, even with harder materials. Can be quickly converted from rip cuts to cross cuts thanks to the angle stop.
Convenient and safe:
Variable work up to a cutting depth of 70 mm and splinter-free sawing on both sides thanks to integrated splinter guard.
Systems get it done:
Attachment system for even wider, longer and larger work. Extraction option for a dust-free, healthy working environment.
- Draw the saw blade for quick, precise cross cuts up to 320 mm wide
- Cross cuts up to 226 mm wide at 45°
- Rip cuts up to a depth of 70 mm
- Tilting saw blade for angled cuts between -2° and 47°
- Retractable spacer wedge for hidden cuts - removal not necessary
Patented splinterguard for splinter-free cuts on both sides when sawing.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Standard connection (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction, protects the operator and the environment.
Groove in saw table
lever clamps on the saw table fix the workpiece securely and prevent it from shifting accidentally