Items included MFT/3 Basic
- table with perforated top and foldaway legs
- in carton
1 table. 1000 possibilities.
The multifunction table can be equipped with compatible accessories for every application: Everything is secured safely in place, from guide rails to combination bevels. The MFT/3 guide extension allows you to use all CMS modules for sawing, routing and sanding, while the sliding table enables cross-cuts with a maximum cutting width of 830 mm.
- Safe sawing and precise routing thanks to the guide rail
- Angle stop, stop slide and additional clamping device ensure exact results
- Ergonomic work position thanks to the table height of 90 cm
- Mobile use of the MFT 3 through space-saving foldaway legs
- Compatibility with Compact Module System CMS
- Festool V-groove permits the use of many accessory parts of the CMS modular system
- Optional connection of the vacuum clamping system VAC SYS
- Ideal connection to the Festool system
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Workpieces of any shape and size can be secured in place and machined more flexibly than on any workbench.
Convenient and safe:
Working height of 90 cm to prevent back strain. Easy to fold away for space-saving transport.
Systems get it done:
Can be combined in a number of ways with guide rail, combination bevel and with all CMS modules using the guide extension.
- Safe clamping and securing of workpieces of the most widely varying shapes and sizes
- Precise processing of workpieces, also through the connection to the Compact Module System CMS
- Extended clamping and attachment options through the vacuum clamping system VAC SYS, which can be connected to the MFT 3 with adapters